3.07.2011

keeping your focus {san antonio wedding coordinator}

flowers
guest count
cake
linens
pictures
make-up
honeymoon
the dress
my shoes
his tux
his groomsmen
the ushers
the guests
the final count
wait, what? the final count is what?!
where is my veil? i ordered it 3 weeks ago!
my seamstress won't return my calls
the caterer had me booked for the wrong day
ok, i need a break
we should have just eloped
coffee...must...have...coffee

I hope and pray this is NOT your experience! I did write this, however; to illustrate how your mind can become completely consumed as you plan your wedding. It is so easy for your thoughts to focus on all the small details of your wedding, and to be distracted from what you are truly about to do.

marry my soulmate
start our lives together
make a holy union before God
be blessed with a family
make a statement of love
become husband and wife
marry

2 comments:

  1. as someone who just set a date for Sept 2012... i appreciate this! i put a copy in my 'let's get hitched' folder, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "let's get hitched" folder...I love it! Congrats Nina:) It's so easy to get distracted from "the real deal"

    ReplyDelete