5.29.2012

meet becca...our summer 2012 intern

Ahhh summer. Bikinis, flip flops, cookouts, and internships. Internships? Yes! Well for our lovely Becca at least. Becca was chosen among many qualified candidates for our Summer 2012 internship here at Country Sugar. She joins us during the week at the studio for the daily grind and then gets to see everything come together as she assists at weddings on the weekends! Well we love Becca and now we want you to love her too.

We decided to ask her some fun get to know you questions last week. Meet Becca.



1. Name your Pinterest boards and the most over used.
My boards on Pinterest are “Recipes”, “Clothes, Clothes, Clothes”, “Home Stuff”, “Weddings”, and “Pets”. The most over used board is definitely “Recipes” with “Clothes, Clothes, Clothes” a close second. I honestly don’t use Pinterest very much but I can’t resist all the amazing recipes you can find on there! I love cooking, I mean food is pretty amazing, and there are so many interesting recipes on Pinterest that I would have never found otherwise. Some of my favorites are Loaded Baked Potato Rounds and Santa Hat Brownies.

2. What’s in your purse?
Be warned: I’m a notorious over packer so I may have some crazy things in here! But here it goes: cell phone, wallet, sunglasses, a pen and a pencil, tic tacs, my keychain with ID holder, 3 chap sticks, a lip gloss, a bunch of receipts, my cell phone car charger, gum, a highlighter, and ibuprofen. Not as crazy as I thought!

3. If you were given $500 to spend at the Shops at La Cantera and 5 seconds to use it where would you go and do you know what you would buy?
If I was lucky enough to be given $500 to spend freely at La Cantera I would head straight for the Coach store. Their bags are definitely my weakness. I’m not sure exactly which bag I would buy but it wouldn’t take me long to find something!

4. As a guest at a wedding what is your favorite part of a wedding and why?
As a guest, my favorite part about a wedding is most definitely the cake! Not just because cake is so yummy, but because I feel that you can really learn a lot about the bride and groom by their cake. There are so many choices for cakes from different flavors of the cake and icing to different ways you can decorate them. The bride’s and groom's personalities really shine through.

5. If you were invited to an Oscar after party who are you stalking and why?
If I was invited to an Oscar after party it would be a three-way tie of who I was stalking. Number one would be Liam Hemsworth. He may be dating Miley Cyrus but he was one good looking guy! The other two would be Sandra Bullock and Natalie Portman because I think they are amazing actresses! They have a wide range in their abilities and never come across as completely weird or stuck up like other celebrities do.


2 comments: