8.25.2010

early bird gets the nummy coffee

                                                          

There is no doubt about it, I am a self proclaimed early bird.  It is 5:22am right now, and I have already been up for 30 minutes.  What have I done? Let's see...laundry, coffee, email, dishes.  Ah, accomplishment.

I just want to know when the shift happened?  At what age did I start looking at the clock when it said 8:02pm and think to myself "Oh ya, I thought I was feeling a bit sluggish.  Where are you toothbrush?  Let's have a moment together so I can get my butt to bed."  And when did 4:45 in the morning turn into a normal wake up time?!?!?

What about you...are you a night owl or an early bird?  I have a feeling my little bird is going to be surrounded by owls...

No comments:

Post a Comment