2.27.2011

frugal + chic {san antonio wedding coordinator}

If you haven't heard of Tracy Blue Trading Co. yet...listen up! I'm shamelessly frugal to the max. I am "that girl." When I'm complemented on a new cute dress I LOVE telling people I only spent ten bucks on my fab find!

You can imagine how thrilled I was then when I stumbled across San Antonio's new re-sale shop, Tracy Blue. Tracy Blue is in the business of buying, selling, and trading clothes.  The thing I love the most about them is their impeccable taste...these fashionistas are picky and that's a very good quality for a re-sale boutique to have. Last Fall I cleaned out about half of my closet. I was inspired by an episode of "What Not to Wear," that mentioned if you haven't worn it in a year, you most likely won't ever wear it again. Well, I took my big loot to Tracy Blue and browsed their selection for about 30 minutes while they inspected my hopeful trades. They took in about half of my items and offered me a nice chunk of change. When they make you an offer on your clothes they give you two choices: You can either trade your clothes for a cash amount that they offer, or make your clothes work harder for you and you can accept a higher credit at the store! My wardrobe was in some serious need of updating, so I chose the latter option and came home with some amazing items!

If you're shamelessly frugal like me...you'll LOVE this place. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment