6.29.2011

stacie + jeff {san antonio wedding planner}

Stacie and Jeff were married June 11, 2011 at Canyon Springs Golf Club. Brenda at Canyon Springs, was an absolute pleasure to work with as always.  With only a little over 3 months to plan, Stacie, her sweet mama and I became great friends. For Stacie and Jeff, the wedding was wonderful, but they truly were most happy about the fact that they were making a lifelong commitment to one another...to each other's best friend. Al Gawlik Photography did such a great job of capturing their day.





















4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love Stacie & Jeff... and their wedding too! I was soo honored to be a part of it! Fab job Brandi! :) - Amy Strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing a bride wearing her glasses on her wedding day - if I was to have a wedding again {to the same guy} I'd definitely keep my glasses on this time. It's so stylish - love it.

    ReplyDelete