11.09.2011

Brittany + Ramsey {San Antonio Wedding Planner}

So as I woke up this morning to find that the rainy dark clouds have finally made their way thru and the sun is now shinning down, I knew it was going to be an extra special kind of day. And I was right. As I began to check my emails I found the ever so talented Daniel C. Photography had emailed me..and aren’t you just dying to know what was inside? It was the beyond a-maz-ing wedding photos from Brittany and Ramseys big day! I felt so lucky to be apart of their wedding as they said their “I do’s” at the Gardens at West Green on October 8, 2011. And boy do we have the beautiful photos to share. Now I know at the time we were all a little on our toes considering the high percent chance of rain + an outdoor venue, but the rain definitely cut us a break and gave Brittany and Ramsey a wedding they truly deserved. Brittany’s fun style and colors of chocolate brown with pops of fuchsia, purples and pinks made for the perfect touch. And how cute are the rain boots..love!
Congratulations again to Brittany and Ramsey..here’s to ya’ll!























All the amazing people involved in creating such a memorable wedding~

photography: Daniel C. Photography
music: Greenbelt DJ
videography: Richard Lizama’s
catering: Central Market

No comments:

Post a Comment