11.05.2011

Lets wine & DIY {San Antonio Wedding Planner}



A nice bottle of wine and a little DIY, who could possibly resist? Definitely not me and so when I found myself slowly but surly saving more and more of my favorite (now empty) bottles of wine I began to think..there must be some way I can put these babys to good use. And what do you know...from dripping candle wax, to painting bottles, adding a few flowers and even a little candle light the options are endless. Just can't get enough of all the texture! And so I happened to stumble upon some fabulous ideas to use for your wedding decorating needs and I couldn't wait to share. Oh and have I mentioned how easy and gorgeous they are? So call the girls over, sip on a few glasses of wine and get those creative DIY ideas flowing. Here are a few to get you started..Cheers ladies! 


And last but not least here is my absolute favorite DIY centerpiece using different vintage bottles..~click here now~ for a step by step tutorial to creating this amazing decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment