1.23.2011

football inspiration? {san antonio wedding planner}

If I have one piece of advice for you when planning and designing your wedding, it is this:

make it you

The most enjoyable part of the design process is the very beginning.  The couple and I will sit down and go over not only their vision for their wedding, but also their life, their loves and their personality.  It's very important to put as much of yourself into the details of your wedding as possible. 

As I sit in my hotel room in Chicago this morning, I can't help but be inspired by this city!  One important note: I am inside my hotel room...not outside where it's seven (yes I said seven) degrees.  Today the city is filled with excitement as their own Chicago Bears head into the NFC Championship against the Green Bay Packers.  I've never been a die-hard football fan, but I can't help but want the Bears to win today just to see the city celebrate!

This inspiration board is for all those Bears Fans today...Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment