8.25.2011

meet sarah {new assistant coordinator}

Sarah is the newest member to our country sugar team. Each fall, spring, and summer one deserving person gets the chance to intern with Country Sugar. We look for hardworking, organized, creative, and dedicated people who enjoy learning and thinking outside of the box. We also place sourthern hospitality and grace as a must have. We know we found that with the lovely Miss Sarah!


Raised in the great state of Texas, I’ve learned a thing or two about hospitality and always feeling comfort where you may be. My college life took me to a little town in the Deep South who knows a thing or two about grace and style, the University of Mississippi.

As a recent graduate I was instantly drawn back to my roots in the Lone Star state, where I am eager to help Brandi plan a special day just for you! My experiences through organizing and implementing events such as The Woodlands Food and Wine Week and other non-profit fundraisers has made making a day special for someone more like a passion for me.

I’m so excited to be apart of this team and cannot wait to begin!

With Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment