6.08.2011

Bridal Broach Bouquet {san antonio wedding planner}

Flowers are nice. They’re pretty, smell great... they are also a little “traditional”  (which may or may not be a swear word).  Well if you are one of those brides, ya know the ones who think “traditional” is a word that warrants a bar of soap or a squirt of Dial I’ve got a perfect unique eco-friendly idea for you.

brooch bridal bouquet!



I told you you would be in love. Was I right or was I RIGHT!?
OK So I know you are now in LOVE with this idea but the real question is how do you get this 
oh-so-very-adorable idea incorporated into your special day.


1.You can make it
Head over to blushink.com and check out their VERY helpful tutorial!






^^ some of the very simple steps to make this stunning bouquet ^^



2. You can buy it off etsy here! ( a little pricey but it doesn't die!!)

(I spy a great way to incorporate something old, or new or borrowed or blue)

So you may ask how do I know that this very adorable very eco trend is in style? Great question! For the answer lets talk to our friend Miranda Lambert ...or should I say the new Mrs. Blake Shelton. Miranda the eco-chic country cutie was spotted carrying her Broach Bouquet down the aisle in her May 16 wedding!
It was reported that she gathered all her broaches though a shower! What a fun, creative and unique shower idea as well!







So go ahead start collecting those broaches! You'll be eco-chic and the talk of the town! 

Happy Wednesday!
<3 Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to give you a little more info on miranda's bouquet. It was made by an artist called The Ritzy Rose in Columbus, OH.
    Www.theritzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info! I have had brides asking! I will write a new post about it, great!

    ReplyDelete